Square Footage (+/-):
1638 sq. ft.
Single Family Residence
Double Attached Garage
About 206 42nd Ave
• Amazing views from virtually every room of San Francisco, Bay Bridge, the Bay, San Mateo and Mount Diablo in the East Bay.
• The home is light, bright & airy with multiple electronically operated skylights.
• Open living room & kitchen feature freshly refinished maple hardwood floors, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Electrolux self-cleaning combination convection/radiant oven, ASKO dishwasher, Sinkerator garbage disposal, Corian counter tops & large bay windows with new wood blinds.
• The master bedroom features new floors, newly remodeled bathroom with Italian marble tile floor to ceiling, Jason jetted tub/Jacuzzi with colored accent lighting, frameless glass shower & custom cabinetry.
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms feature new floors, 4th bedroom with refinished floors, 2nd remodeled bathroom with marble tiled flooring including tub and shower with brushed nickel fixtures.
• Downstairs Den/Family room features large French windows, built-in shelves & 3rd bathroom with decorative Italian marble tiled floors & shower with marble trim.
• Professionally landscaped backyard, ideal for entertaining, automatic drip system, stone paving, Trex deck. Huge potential for expansion with breathtaking views!